Notes to Parents
4. Children should know their bus route numbers. It is also a good idea for your child to know your phone number and address.
5. In the morning, students should be at their bus stop 10 minutes ahead of the scheduled departure time. Buses do not wait for tardy students.
6. Under no circumstances should children run to catch the bus.
7. Provide the necessary safety precautions for your children when going to and from the bus stop. Student safety to and from the bus stop is to be maintained by the parent/guardian.
8. Make certain that your children are properly dressed, in case of emergencies during cold or wet weather.
9. Accept responsibility for the proper conduct of your children before boarding a bus, during the daily trips and upon discharge.
10. Parents will be responsible for any damage to a bus by their children.
11. Encourage children to obey all traffic rules and school bus regulations.
12. Children are expected to proceed directly from the bus stop to their destination.
13. For your child’s safety, a video surveillance system which includes audio recording may be installed on the school bus.