Student Transfer

Parents wishing to send their child to another school in the district must complete a Student Transfer Request form.
Please note that you are not required to complete this form for grade seven students who will be attending J. Lloyd Crowe Secondary School or Stanley Humphries Secondary School next school year.
Click the link below to access the form: